Monday 2 November 2015

P3 a,b,c

According to "Theme for photo shoot P2 (b) ",I'm going to shoot a set of photos for film posters.Also in P2(b),I decided to do it with 2 plans which were a studio shoot with a white background and a outside photo shoot with a retro style.

Indoor Studio


Outside Photoshoot



For all of the photograph shoots,I made sure the camera was under Manual Condition.

Indoor Studio


First of all,when I shoot in the studio,we used three point lighting system.For this photo,I used a key light and as we can see there was a shadow on the left above part.I used a fill light for this photo as well and it allow me to fill the shadows created by the key.Using a relatively low ISO speed rating of 400 to match the lights in the studio and it combined with the shutter speed of 1/40 sec again allows to have a good quality of image.In addition,aperture setting with f/6.3 which was a medium setting,because we used a white background,therefore we don't really necessary need a shallow depth of field.Furthermore,the fan and background were both white,but the eyes,hair and the letter in the fan were black,this allow people to focus on the girl's face and the fan.Finally,the girl and fan was at the middle of this photograph,it's shows symmetry and patterns.


I turned the back light on and it gave a warm yellow light.I set the ISO to 250 to apply with the new lighting and it combined with 1/250sec shutter speed.There is a leading line which were the arms of the model.The aperture was very low which gave a shallow depth of field and it let people foucs on the main subject,the fan.




For both of the photos,I set 2.0 aperture which gave a shallow depth of field.It allows we concertrate on the fan.250 ISO was stting for applying the lighting and it combined with 1/250sec shutter speed.The low ISO also gave a good quality and clear photo.



For both of the photos above,I turned all of the 3 lights on which allow the model stand out from the background.Therefore,I used a really high ISO and also it cominbed with a high shutter speed.I set a medium vaule of aperture.


I turned the key light off,therefore I used only 160 ISO.We can see there was shadow on the model’s face because the fill light.The f/1.8 aperture gave a shallow depth of field as well,so we can focus on the fan.


I turned the fill light on only and I used 250 ISO to match the light.The low aperture setting gave a shallow depth of field and it foucs on the fan.Also in this photo,there was a white backgound,we can aslo concertrate on the black part which were the black fan,model’s eyes and hair.


I used both key and fill light,therefore,I need to set the ISO higher to 500 and cimbed with 1/200 shutter speed.The strong light made the girl’s skin look like really white out of a black background.



I turned all the lights on and we can see there was a shadow part in the right side of the model,also we can see by comparing the arms.Clearly,the arm behind was much darker.I set 1600 to match the light.

Outside Photoshoot






For all the image above,I set a medium aperture.Next,because the weather outside was cloudy,so I have to set 800 to match the condition and also it combined with 1/50 sec shutter speed.






For all the photos above,I used a rule or third method.I used a medium aperture and I set 800 ISO to apply the weather condition.It also combined with 1/80 sec shutter speed.



I set the aperture to f/4.0 which gave a slight of shallow depth of field,therefore it allowed the model stand out from the wall.


I used rule of third and set a medium aperture,this allowed me to have a shallow depth of field.It also let people focus on the model and fan.There was a leading lane as well which was the road.



For all the image above I used rule of third and it made the photo look more interesting.




I used a really high ISO for these photos because of the weather condition.The model was wearing black clothes,therefore I choose to use the white fan to make it stand out.






No comments:

Post a Comment